NIFT entrance exam 2016: Dates released
The online exam dates for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam has been released.
New Delhi: The online exam dates for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam has been released.
The exam is scheduled to be held on February 14, 2016.
The candidates, who are eligible for the exam, can apply online latest by January 10, 2016.
The entrance exams are conducted for admission in following Bachelor and Masters courses listed below:
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Accessory Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design and Textile Design,
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech) in Apparel Production,
- Master of Design (M.Des),
- Master of Fashion Management (MFM) and
- Master of Fashion Technology (MFT) programs.
- +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi (OR)
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at
- the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB) (OR)
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries
- recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system (OR)
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National
- Open School with a minimum of five subjects (OR)
- 3 or 4-years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education
For Master of Designing Program ( M.Des)
- Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognized by law in India (OR)
- Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only ( OR)
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID
General/ OBC Category: RS 1500
SC/ST/PHP : Rs 750
To apply login to nift.ac.in.