Panic grips Delhi's Mayur Vihar as woman's body found stuffed in bag on e-rickshaw
New Delhi: In a shocking incident, a body of an unidentified woman was found inside a bag in an e-rickshaw in Delhi’s Mayur Vihar area on Wednesday.
The incident came to light when a police constable patrolling the area checked the bag kept in an e-rickshaw parked on the road.
The incident has spread panic in the area.
According to a report in ABP News, it is suspected that the woman was strangulated to death.
A case of murder has been registered. Also, according to police, they have identified the man who asked rickshaw driver to carry the bag till metro station.
Police has not ruled out the possibility of sexual assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details