Delhi: Ever since Indian Army carried out surgical strikes on terror launch pads across LoC, Pakistan has been in a jittery state.
As per a report in India Today, they have come up with bizarre ways to carry on anti-India propaganda.
Some of them are as follows -
- Pakistani media has been in an overdrive and have vehemently denied surgical strikes carried out by India.
- The Pakistani media has run a spate of fake and morphed photos.
- Their TV channels claimed that eight (in some reports 14) Indian soldiers died in 'retaliatory firing'.
- They even went ahead and broadcast fake images of "dead Indian soldiers" and "destroyed Indian army check-posts".
- As for the Pakistan Army, it took international media to the Line of Control to 'show them' that the surgical strikes 'never happened'.
- Journalists were flown in by helicopters to prove that life was normal in PoK. However, it is said that the area of the tour was restricted and sanitized.
- And then came at least three dozen balloons carrying anti-India abuse in Urdu. They were recovered by Border Security Force (BSF) personnel from various outposts along Punjab on October 2.
- One of the balloons reportedly had the following message - "Modi ji, Ayubi ki talwaren abhi hamare paas hain. Islam zindabad."
- They were followed by pigeons. A grey pigeon was caught by a BSF personnel at Bamial's Simbal post.
- A piece of paper, attached to the pigeon, too had a hateful message in Urdu - "Modi ji, do not consider us the same people as during 1971 (Indo-Pak war). Now each and every child is ready to fight against India."
- There is more. As per a Times of India report, pilots of Indian carriers landing into airports very close to the Line of Control are facing a strange problem. Pakistani hackers are tapping into the pilots' communication frequency with Jammu air traffic control (ATC).
- The songs that they are blaring are - 'Dil, dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan'.