PM Narendra Modi to attend agri-conclave in Gujarat on Dec 10
Ahmedabad: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to attend a conclave of farmers, cattle-rearers and representative of cooperative and dairy sectors, which will be held at Deesa town of Banaskantha district on December 10.
Gujarat Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel made this announcement in Gandhinagar today.
The state government had invited the PM to attend the agri-conclave, which he has accepted, Patel said.
"We had given a formal invitation to the PM to remain present at the event, so that we can get his valuable suggestions related to agriculture, animal husbandry and cooperative sector. He has accepted the invitation and he will attend the conclave on December 10 at Deesa," Patel said.
Modi is also scheduled to visit Gujarat in January to inaugurate the international trading operations of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) at GIFT-City near Gandhinagar during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit-2017. That event will take place on January 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened