Ballia: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday paid a visit to Uttar Pradesh's Ballia and launched the 'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana'. Here is all what he said:-
- I can now say with immense satisfaction that we made a decision on budget allocation for Tarighat-Ghazipur-Mau rail line: PM Modi
- This is why I can completely understand the pain of mothers and their children. I've gone through that: PM Modi
- I was born in a very small house, there were no windows. When my mother used to cook food on firewood, sometimes there will be such thick smoke that we would not be able to see our mother: PM Modi
- Few days ago I visited Jharkhand, MP to launch schemes, no polls there. I chose Ballia as LPG's connections in UP lowest in Ballia: PM Modi
- Issues like connectivity in this region, rail lines, bridges were ignored but I congratulate all local MPs for ensuring this changes: PM
- This is a government for the poor. Whatever we will do will be for the poor. We have worked a lot on labour related issues: PM
- There was a time when ppl used to say,'labourers of world, unite. 'Now,we need to say, 'labourers, unite the world': PM
- A shramik's (labourer) sweat has power to unite World. Our mantra in today's world should be 'labourers, unite the world': PM Modi
- We initiated a Shram Suvidha Portal that has helped the Shramiks of the nation. A labour identity number was given: PM
- Nation's Labourer No. 1 (himself) extends his greetings to all the labourers in the country for their tremendous hard work: PM
- We have gathered here on Labour Day. I appreciate hardwork of all Shramiks and their role in the progress of India: PM
- This land of Ballia gave us Mangal Pandey. People from here give their lives to the nation: PM
- PM Narendra Modi addressing a rally in Ballia at the launch of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- PM Narendra Modi launches Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in Ballia
'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana'
'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana' aims at providing free LPG connections to 5 crore women beneficiaries from below poverty line (BPL) families over the next three years.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be launched in Ballia. The scheme provides LPG connections to 5 cr women beneficiaries from BPL families.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 1, 2016
After his visit to Ballia, PM Modi will visit Varanasi, his parliamentary constituency, where he will distribute e-rickshaws and e-boats.
Elaborate security arrangements have been made for the visit.