New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over Rohith Vemula suicide case, inflation, new job opportunities and JNU case.
Here, we bring to you top 10 quotes of the Gandhi scion that got him trending on social media today.
- Modi ji had promised employment. When you ask people have they been given employment, nobody is raising their hands.
- Modi ji did not call up Rohith Vemula's mother nor did he even speak on the issue.
- The Modi government has launched a 'Fair and Lovely' yojana, to convert black money in to white money.
- Tell me where is it written that media, students and teachers should be openly beaten up in Patiala court. Why has the Prime Minister not spoken a word on the Patiala House Court attack.
- I know Modiji is a powerful man. But you should speak in front of him sometimes. Rohith Vemula asked tough questions but the government showed its strength.
- I had heard JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar's whole speech and he did not a word in his speech which was anti-national. Students of JNU have been unfairly targetted. 60% of students in JNU are Dalits and OBCs.
- The Prime Minister cannot run the country on his opinion. The Prime Minister is not the country and the country is not the Prime Minister.
- It is Gandhi vs Savarkar, on one hand it's 'ahimsa' (non-violence) and on the other it is violence.
- When 26/11 operations were on, our citizens and soldiers were dying, Government of India had begged the then Gujarat Chief Minister (Narendra Modi) to not visit Mumbai, but he did not listen. He went there, disturbed entire operations, grabbed headlines when our people died.
- Pakistan directly attacked this country in Mumbai (26/11). Almost 200 people were murdered and butchered.