close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Rajasthan's Dak Bungalows to be developed like 3-star hotels on PPP model

In the first phase of the project, Dak Bungalows in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu and Nathdwara will be developed in PPP model, a statement quoting PWD minister Yunus Khan said.



Jaipur: Rajasthan's Dak Bungalows will be developed like three star hotels on public-private partnership (PPP) model.

In the first phase of the project, Dak Bungalows in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Alwar, Bhilwara, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu and Nathdwara will be developed in PPP model, a statement quoting PWD minister Yunus Khan said.

About 20 per cent of the rooms in the Dak Bungalows will be reserved for government officials and other employees and remaining 80 per cent will be open for all.

PPP model involves a contract between a public sector authority and a private party, in which the private party provides a public service or project and assumes substantial financial, technical and operational risk in the project. 

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions

trending

photo gallery

video

DNA EXCLUSIVES

Nitish was last leader in Oppn who could have posed a challenge to BJP, PM Modi

DNA Edit | Flood, Apathy, Fury: ‘Disaster Management’ just a term?

Understaffed, overburdened ASI has a lot on its platter

Nitish Kumar back in NDA: Opposition can kiss their 2019 dreams goodbye

DNA Edit: BJP to steer Bihar now