All you need to know about Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed
Arrested Pakistani militant Sajad Ahmed was produced in Sopore Court here on Friday after which he was sent to seven days police custody till September 3rd. Here are some updates:
Srinagar: Arrested Pakistani militant Sajad Ahmed was produced in Sopore Court here on Friday after which he was sent to seven days police custody till September 3rd.
Here are some updates:
- Full name of the captured militant is – Sajjad abu Ubaidullah, who belongs to village Chakk, Tehsil Kote Adu, District Muzaffargarh, Pakistan's Punjab province.
- The Highly trained militant commander belongs to the banned outfit Lashker and is around 23-year-old.
- Sajjad Ahmed was one of the five terrorists who had crossed over from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) and hid in the cave after army detected the infiltration and was hunting for them in Rafiabad area of Kashmir.
1: Abu Talha
2: Qital Bhai
- This was the groups third attempt of infiltration. Earlier attempts had failed.
- Was trained in LeT camps. Took advance training of 45 days. Dourae aam and dourae khas.
- There was no specific mission. The group was sent to boost the LeT functions in the valley.
- Sajjad Ahmed was under the command of ABU tala, who was also killed in encounter.
Sajjad is now being interrogated by the joint team of J&K Police and Indian Army. The National Investigation Agency (NIA) had also joined in interrogation.