Son, eat before you die: Pakistani mother told Pathankot terrorist
Pathankot: Hours before terrorists struck at the Indian Air Force base in Pathankot early on Saturday, at least one of them spoke to their families back in Pakistan.
Sources told Zee Media that Indian intelligence agencies intercepted four international calls to Pakistan from in and around Pathankot after 12:35 am on Friday midnight.
The terrorist spoke to his mother on phone who in turn asked him to “have food before dying”.
A group of terrorists launched an attack at the Pathankot air base early this morning.
Four terrorists have been confirmed killed in the attack in which three jawans were also martyred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing