Son, eat before you die: Pakistani mother told Pathankot terrorist
Pathankot: Hours before terrorists struck at the Indian Air Force base in Pathankot early on Saturday, at least one of them spoke to their families back in Pakistan.
Sources told Zee Media that Indian intelligence agencies intercepted four international calls to Pakistan from in and around Pathankot after 12:35 am on Friday midnight.
The terrorist spoke to his mother on phone who in turn asked him to “have food before dying”.
A group of terrorists launched an attack at the Pathankot air base early this morning.
Four terrorists have been confirmed killed in the attack in which three jawans were also martyred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next