New Delhi: In a strong attack on Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for his statements on Kashmir, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Saturday blasted him by making strong statements.
Here are top quotes from the Sushma Swaraj's statement-
- Pakistan’s unabashed embrace and encouragement to terrorism lay its delusional though dangerous dream that Kashmir would one day become Pakistan.
- The whole of India would like to tell Prime Minister of Pakistan that this dream will not be realised even at the end of eternity
- The whole of Jammu and Kashmir belongs to India. You will never be able to make this heaven on earth a haven for terrorists.
- Pakistan has never exported good wishes to Kashmir but only weapons and terrorism. Sadly, it’s not Pakistan’s good wishes or moral or diplomatic support but its weapons and terrorism that it has exported to Jammu and Kashmir.
- Pakistan’s dirty money, dangerous terrorists and duplicitous state institutions sought to destabilise the region.
- The statement of none other than the Prime Minister of Pakistan has betrayed this despicable design. But I would like to repeat that this dream of Pakistan will never be fulfilled.
- In the last few days, the Pakistani leadership, including Prime Minister Sharif, have praised as a martyr a wanted terrorist like Burhan Wani. He was carrying an award of Rs. 10 lakh on his head because he had perpetrated heinous crimes including murder of elected representatives of local bodies and security forces/personnel.
- Even more condemnable than these deplorable attempts from across our border to incite violence and glorify terrorists is the fact that these attempts have been undertaken by Pakistan’s state machinery in active partnership with UN-designated terrorist Hafiz Saeed and other leading terrorists belonging to internationally proscribed organisations.
- The country (Pakistan) has used fighter planes and artillery against millions of its own people has no right whatsoever to point a finger against India's brave, professional and disciplined police and other security forces.
Sushma Swaraj was flanked by Ministers of State for External Affairs V.K. Singh and M.J. Akbar as she read out the statement.
Her strongly worded statement comes after Sharif's statement on Friday at Muzaffarabad in Pakistan-administered Kashmir that Pakistanis were waiting for the day when Jammu and Kashmir would become a part of Pakistan.