Woman techie raped by IIM professor in a Delhi five-star hotel
New Delhi: A 21-year-old woman who was working with IBM Gurgaon has alleged that she was raped by a IIM professor in a Delhi five-star hotel on the pretext of marriage.
The woman also accused that she was also promised a job in Gujarat by the professor. According to report by IndiaToday.in, in her complaint with Delhi Police, the woman also alleged that on reaching Gujarat she found that he was already married to a management professor and had a child from that marriage.
The woman, who is now in an advanced stage of pregnancy, then returned to Delhi and filed an FIR against the professor and two others.
Delhi Police have registered an FIR on the basis of woman's complaint and an investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore