Woman techie raped by IIM professor in a Delhi five-star hotel
New Delhi: A 21-year-old woman who was working with IBM Gurgaon has alleged that she was raped by a IIM professor in a Delhi five-star hotel on the pretext of marriage.
The woman also accused that she was also promised a job in Gujarat by the professor. According to report by IndiaToday.in, in her complaint with Delhi Police, the woman also alleged that on reaching Gujarat she found that he was already married to a management professor and had a child from that marriage.
The woman, who is now in an advanced stage of pregnancy, then returned to Delhi and filed an FIR against the professor and two others.
Delhi Police have registered an FIR on the basis of woman's complaint and an investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'