Woman techie raped by IIM professor in a Delhi five-star hotel
New Delhi: A 21-year-old woman who was working with IBM Gurgaon has alleged that she was raped by a IIM professor in a Delhi five-star hotel on the pretext of marriage.
The woman also accused that she was also promised a job in Gujarat by the professor. According to report by IndiaToday.in, in her complaint with Delhi Police, the woman also alleged that on reaching Gujarat she found that he was already married to a management professor and had a child from that marriage.
The woman, who is now in an advanced stage of pregnancy, then returned to Delhi and filed an FIR against the professor and two others.
Delhi Police have registered an FIR on the basis of woman's complaint and an investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- NASA’s SDO captures bursts of solar material from the Sun- Watch
- Watch: Videos show German-Iranian gunman going on rampage in Munich
- Heavy rain in China kills at least 24, millions evacuated
- Defence Minister Parrikar leaves for Chennai to monitor ops of missing IAF AN 32
- Pakistan has been crying for Kashmir ever since independence: NPP