11 injured as ceiling of mosque collapses in J&K
Srinagar: At least 11 persons were injured on Friday when the ceiling of a mosque collapsed in Ganderbal district during the Friday prayers, police said.
The mosque at Mohalla Sayed Gund Sarfraw, some 60 kms from here, was jam packed with devotees and the ceiling could not hold upon their weight, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital and their condition is stated to be out of danger, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know