11 injured as ceiling of mosque collapses in J&K
Srinagar: At least 11 persons were injured on Friday when the ceiling of a mosque collapsed in Ganderbal district during the Friday prayers, police said.
The mosque at Mohalla Sayed Gund Sarfraw, some 60 kms from here, was jam packed with devotees and the ceiling could not hold upon their weight, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital and their condition is stated to be out of danger, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!