11 injured as ceiling of mosque collapses in J&K
Srinagar: At least 11 persons were injured on Friday when the ceiling of a mosque collapsed in Ganderbal district during the Friday prayers, police said.
The mosque at Mohalla Sayed Gund Sarfraw, some 60 kms from here, was jam packed with devotees and the ceiling could not hold upon their weight, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital and their condition is stated to be out of danger, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY