11 injured as ceiling of mosque collapses in J&K
Srinagar: At least 11 persons were injured on Friday when the ceiling of a mosque collapsed in Ganderbal district during the Friday prayers, police said.
The mosque at Mohalla Sayed Gund Sarfraw, some 60 kms from here, was jam packed with devotees and the ceiling could not hold upon their weight, they said.
The injured have been admitted to a hospital and their condition is stated to be out of danger, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi