11 J&K govt employees suspended for absenteeism
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has suspended 11 employees of the state Irrigation department for negligence of duty.
The employees were suspended after they were found absent from duty without prior permission during a surprise check by a team of officers at various offices of irrigation department in Anantnag district yesterday, an official spokesman said here today.
Last week, the government had suspended 36 employees of various departments for remaining absent from duty in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube