11 J&K govt employees suspended for absenteeism
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has suspended 11 employees of the state Irrigation department for negligence of duty.
The employees were suspended after they were found absent from duty without prior permission during a surprise check by a team of officers at various offices of irrigation department in Anantnag district yesterday, an official spokesman said here today.
Last week, the government had suspended 36 employees of various departments for remaining absent from duty in the district.
- Indian Premier League, Match 27: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Preview
- NEET first phase will be held on May 1; Supreme Court declines Centre's plea, says let the exams go on
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!