11 J&K govt employees suspended for absenteeism
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has suspended 11 employees of the state Irrigation department for negligence of duty.
The employees were suspended after they were found absent from duty without prior permission during a surprise check by a team of officers at various offices of irrigation department in Anantnag district yesterday, an official spokesman said here today.
Last week, the government had suspended 36 employees of various departments for remaining absent from duty in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'