12-yr-old girl injured in mine explosion near LoC
Srinagar: A 12-year-old girl on Friday was injured
when an anti-personnel mine exploded near the Line of
Control (LoC) in Tangdhar sector of District Kupwara, official
The incident occurred when she stepped on the mine while
collecting firewoods from a forest. The mine was meant to
check infiltration of militants, they said.
The girl has been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon