13 JKLF activists court arrest
Srinagar: Thirteen activists of JKLF today
courted arrest in Pulwama town of south Kashmir as part of its
"fill-the-jail" agitation against alleged human rights
Led by senior leader Javed Ahmd Zargar, the JKLF
activists took out a procession in the main chowk Pulwama, 35
kms from here, before courting arrest, official sources said.
They were lodged in the local police station.
The Front started the agitation on Friday when over 40
people, including its chairman Mohammad Yaseen Malik, courted
arrest in Lal Chowk area of the city. All of them were shifted
to Srinagar Central Jail.
Eighteen activists of the Front courted arrest in Sopore
town of north Kashmir on June 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?