13 prisoners fell ill due to food poisoning in Udhampur jail
Udhampur (J&K): Thirteen prisoners fell
ill due to food poisoning in district jail in Udhampur
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
After having dinner, prisoners complained of stomach
pain and vomiting in District Jail in Udhampur, 65 kms from
Jammu last night, officials said on Sunday.
One of them was hospitalised in Udhampur District
Hospital and 12 others in jail hospital, they said.
Their condition is stable and they were brought back
to their barracks, they said, adding that authorities have
ordered probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi