13 prisoners fell ill due to food poisoning in Udhampur jail
Udhampur (J&K): Thirteen prisoners fell
ill due to food poisoning in district jail in Udhampur
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
After having dinner, prisoners complained of stomach
pain and vomiting in District Jail in Udhampur, 65 kms from
Jammu last night, officials said on Sunday.
One of them was hospitalised in Udhampur District
Hospital and 12 others in jail hospital, they said.
Their condition is stable and they were brought back
to their barracks, they said, adding that authorities have
ordered probe into the incident.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler