13 prisoners fell ill due to food poisoning in Udhampur jail
Udhampur (J&K): Thirteen prisoners fell
ill due to food poisoning in district jail in Udhampur
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
After having dinner, prisoners complained of stomach
pain and vomiting in District Jail in Udhampur, 65 kms from
Jammu last night, officials said on Sunday.
One of them was hospitalised in Udhampur District
Hospital and 12 others in jail hospital, they said.
Their condition is stable and they were brought back
to their barracks, they said, adding that authorities have
ordered probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends