13 prisoners fell ill due to food poisoning in Udhampur jail
Udhampur (J&K): Thirteen prisoners fell
ill due to food poisoning in district jail in Udhampur
district of Jammu and Kashmir.
After having dinner, prisoners complained of stomach
pain and vomiting in District Jail in Udhampur, 65 kms from
Jammu last night, officials said on Sunday.
One of them was hospitalised in Udhampur District
Hospital and 12 others in jail hospital, they said.
Their condition is stable and they were brought back
to their barracks, they said, adding that authorities have
ordered probe into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter