13-year-old boy electrocuted in Jammu
Jammu: A minor boy was Wednesday electrocuted in Jammu city, police said.
Kamal Singh (13), son of a migrant worker from Delhi, was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high tension wire in JP chowk area in the city this morning, a police officer said.
The boy died on the spot, he said, adding a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter