13-year-old boy electrocuted in Jammu
Jammu: A minor boy was Wednesday electrocuted in Jammu city, police said.
Kamal Singh (13), son of a migrant worker from Delhi, was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high tension wire in JP chowk area in the city this morning, a police officer said.
The boy died on the spot, he said, adding a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Roy Hodgson quits as England boss after Iceland humiliation
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report