13-year-old boy electrocuted in Jammu
Jammu: A minor boy was Wednesday electrocuted in Jammu city, police said.
Kamal Singh (13), son of a migrant worker from Delhi, was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high tension wire in JP chowk area in the city this morning, a police officer said.
The boy died on the spot, he said, adding a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees