13-year-old boy electrocuted in Jammu
Jammu: A minor boy was Wednesday electrocuted in Jammu city, police said.
Kamal Singh (13), son of a migrant worker from Delhi, was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high tension wire in JP chowk area in the city this morning, a police officer said.
The boy died on the spot, he said, adding a case has been registered and investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29