14 govt officials suspended for absenteeism
Srinagar: Authorities placed under suspension 14 government officials for unauthorised absence from duty in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, an official spokesman said on tuesday.
Deputy Commissioner Kupwara Sarmad Hafeez ordered suspension of the officials after inspecting various departments yesterday as part of efforts to ensure regularity and punctuality in the government offices, the spokesman said.
During the inspection, as many as 14 officials of various departments were found unauthorisedly absent from their duty and were placed under suspension with the immediate effect, the spokesman said.
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017