16 Govt officials suspended in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu: As many as 16 government officials
were suspended for remaining absent from their duties without
District Development Commissioner, Rajouri, J P Singh
suspended 16 officials of GP Fund Office during surprise check
in Rajouri district. All the suspended officials were found
absent from duty during DC`s visit yesterday, officials said.
The DC also issued show cause notice to chief Accounts
Officer Satnam Singh, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre