17 cops injured as stone-pelting mob attacks vehicle
Srinagar: At least 17 policemen were
injured when a stone-pelting mob attacked their vehicle in
curfew-bound Anantnag district of South Kashmir today.
The driver lost control of the troops carrier of the
police following the stone-pelting at Thak Boni locality of
Nai Basti, 55 kms from here, this morning, a police spokesman
The vehicle turned turtle, resulting in injuries to 17
personnel on board.
All the injured were shifted to hospital, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert