17 cops injured as stone-pelting mob attacks vehicle
Srinagar: At least 17 policemen were
injured when a stone-pelting mob attacked their vehicle in
curfew-bound Anantnag district of South Kashmir today.
The driver lost control of the troops carrier of the
police following the stone-pelting at Thak Boni locality of
Nai Basti, 55 kms from here, this morning, a police spokesman
The vehicle turned turtle, resulting in injuries to 17
personnel on board.
All the injured were shifted to hospital, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi