17 cops injured as stone-pelting mob attacks vehicle
Srinagar: At least 17 policemen were
injured when a stone-pelting mob attacked their vehicle in
curfew-bound Anantnag district of South Kashmir today.
The driver lost control of the troops carrier of the
police following the stone-pelting at Thak Boni locality of
Nai Basti, 55 kms from here, this morning, a police spokesman
The vehicle turned turtle, resulting in injuries to 17
personnel on board.
All the injured were shifted to hospital, the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference