17 J&K separatist leaders under security cover
Jammu: Seventeen separatist leaders are
being provided with security cover while five others have
refused the facility, said J&K chief minister in the state
Assembly on Tuesday.
Omar Abdullah said that 12 separatist leaders
are getting police cover, while five others have refused the
offer, entailing a cost of Rs 23.84 lakh.
Leaders provided with security: Hurriyat Chief Moulvi
Farooq, Prof Abdul Gani, Moulvi Abbas Ansari, Aga Syed Hassan
Mousvi, Bilal Ahmed Lone, Hashim Qureshi and Sajjad Gani Lone
(Z-category), Salim Geelani, Zafar Akbar Bhat,
Shahid-ul-Islam, Mohammad Yaqoob Vakil (Y-category), Abdul
Hassan Mustafa, Moulvi Manzoor Hussain, Masoor Abbas Ansari,
Tariq Anwar, Rafiq-ul-Haq and Sheikh Muzaffar.
JKLF Chief Yaseen Malik, Fazal Haq Qureshi (Chairman
of PPF), Shabir Shah, Nayeem Ahmed Khan and Syed Ali Shah
Geelani have refused to take security from the police, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!