18 govt employees suspended for absenteeism: J&K
Srinagar: Authorities in Jammu and Kashmir`s Kulgam district placed 18 government employees, including seven teachers, under suspension for remaining unauthorisedly absent from duty.
The Additional District Magistrate, Kulgam, conducted inspections of various government offices and educational institutions yesterday and as many as 18 employees were found absent from duty, an official spokesman said here.
He said the absentees, who included the employees of municipal committees, education and health departments, were put under suspension with the immediate effect, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation