18 killed as mini-bus plunges into gorge
Jammu: Eighteen people were killed and 21
injured, some of them seriously, when a mini-bus in which they
were travelling skidded off the road and rolled down into a
gorge in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch district on Saturday.
The ill-fated private vehicle was on its way to Mandi
when the accident occurred in Madana area in the afternoon,
SSP (Poonch) Ashkoor Wani said.
Eighteen passengers were killed and 21 injured, 17 of
them seriously, in the mishap, he said.
The seriously injured were airlifted to Jammu and were
admitted to the Government Medical College for treatment, the
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today