18th batch of 1,363 pilgrims leave Jammu for Amarnath
Jammu: Over 1,000 pilgrims today left the Jammu base camp for their onward journey to the holy cave shrine of Amarnath in South Kashmir.
A convoy of 44 vehicles carrying the 18th batch of 1,363 devotees left the Yatri Niwas at Bhagwati Nagar around 4:50 am today to pay obeisance at the holy cave shrine of Amarnath in Kashmir Valley, police said.
The batch has 988 men, 299 women, 26 children, apart from 50 sadhus, they added. With today`s batch, a total of 37,337 devotees have left the Jammu base camp for Amarnath so far this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!