2 Kashmiri youths held from near LoC
Poonch (JK): Two Kashmiri youths who were
trying to cross over to Pakistan for arms training were apprehended by Army from near Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch district in the wee hours on Saturday, officials said.
The youths were apprehended by Army troops guarding the border while they were trying to sneak into the Pakistan side from Gauparian forward belt, an Army officer said.
The duo, identified as Hilal Ahmed and Gulzar Ahmed of Budgam district of Kashmir valley, were later handed over to police, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!