2 pilgrims injured in landslides in Jammu
Jammu: Two pilgrims were injured on Monday after being hit by pieces of rocks during a landslide triggered by heavy rains en route the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district.
They were identified as 26-year-old Charag Verma of Gurgoan and 64-year-old Chinta Mani of Bihar, police said.
The yatra was going on smoothly, they said.
The yatra was briefly stopped on Saturday due to landslides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight