2 pilgrims injured in landslides in Jammu
Jammu: Two pilgrims were injured on Monday after being hit by pieces of rocks during a landslide triggered by heavy rains en route the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district.
They were identified as 26-year-old Charag Verma of Gurgoan and 64-year-old Chinta Mani of Bihar, police said.
The yatra was going on smoothly, they said.
The yatra was briefly stopped on Saturday due to landslides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez