2 pilgrims injured in landslides in Jammu
Jammu: Two pilgrims were injured on Monday after being hit by pieces of rocks during a landslide triggered by heavy rains en route the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district.
They were identified as 26-year-old Charag Verma of Gurgoan and 64-year-old Chinta Mani of Bihar, police said.
The yatra was going on smoothly, they said.
The yatra was briefly stopped on Saturday due to landslides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Bollywood smitten with Harshvardhan Kapoor's theatrics in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Mirzya' trailer!-- See tweets
- Brexit: How it can give better market access to India
- Minor girl raped by neighbour in Ballia
- There will be 'bloodbath': Subramanian Swamy warns his critics
- When Taylor Swift turned 'Batman' for Dave Grohl