2 pilgrims injured in landslides in Jammu
Jammu: Two pilgrims were injured on Monday after being hit by pieces of rocks during a landslide triggered by heavy rains en route the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district.
They were identified as 26-year-old Charag Verma of Gurgoan and 64-year-old Chinta Mani of Bihar, police said.
The yatra was going on smoothly, they said.
The yatra was briefly stopped on Saturday due to landslides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- LIVE: Indian Army destroys 7 terror launch pads across Line of Control; all-party meeting at 4 pm