2 pilgrims injured in landslides in Jammu
Jammu: Two pilgrims were injured on Monday after being hit by pieces of rocks during a landslide triggered by heavy rains en route the cave shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi in Reasi district.
They were identified as 26-year-old Charag Verma of Gurgoan and 64-year-old Chinta Mani of Bihar, police said.
The yatra was going on smoothly, they said.
The yatra was briefly stopped on Saturday due to landslides.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened