20 people booked for smoking in public places
Jammu: Twenty people were booked today for allegedly smoking in public places in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here.
In a special drive, a police team this morning booked 20 people under COTPA (Cigarette and Other Tabacco Products Act) and imposed a fine of Rs 200 on each of them.
Earlier, 39 people were caught red-handed in last few days in the district for smoking in public places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry