20 people booked for smoking in public places
Jammu: Twenty people were booked today for allegedly smoking in public places in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here.
In a special drive, a police team this morning booked 20 people under COTPA (Cigarette and Other Tabacco Products Act) and imposed a fine of Rs 200 on each of them.
Earlier, 39 people were caught red-handed in last few days in the district for smoking in public places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement