20 people booked for smoking in public places
Jammu: Twenty people were booked today for allegedly smoking in public places in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said here.
In a special drive, a police team this morning booked 20 people under COTPA (Cigarette and Other Tabacco Products Act) and imposed a fine of Rs 200 on each of them.
Earlier, 39 people were caught red-handed in last few days in the district for smoking in public places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday