2000 police constables promoted in J&K
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Police on Saturday promoted over 2000 constables.
The promotions were ordered by Inspector General of Police (Kashmir) SM Sahai, a police spokesman said.
He said 406 selection grade constables were promoted to head constables and 1659 constables to selection grade level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorists gun down policeman in Kashmir's Pulwama district
- BJP to hold meet with CMs' of party-ruled states, PM Modi to address concluding session
- JD(U) backs Mamata Banerjee, says resistance against Centre is growing
- Three low-intensity earthquakes hit Himachal Pradesh, no casualties
- SL vs AUS: How Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn ridiculed Steve Smith for heading home