2000 police constables promoted in J&K
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Police on Saturday promoted over 2000 constables.
The promotions were ordered by Inspector General of Police (Kashmir) SM Sahai, a police spokesman said.
He said 406 selection grade constables were promoted to head constables and 1659 constables to selection grade level.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best