23 injured in bus accident
Srinagar: At least 23 persons were injured
when a passenger bus skid off a slippery road in Ganderbal
district of Kashmir valley on Tuesday, officials said.
The bus, on its way here from Bandipora district, met
with an accident at Safapora, 25 kms from here, the officials
They said five of the injured passengers have been
referred to SKIMS hospital at Soura in critical condition.
Slippery road condition is believed to be the cause of
the accident, the officials said.
The roads across Kashmir valley have turned slippery due
to sub-zero temperatures and heavy snowfall over the weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monaco Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo secures maiden pole in Monte Carlo
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- IPL 9 Video: This is how Kolkata Knight Riders thank supportive fans!
- Delhi-NCR emerges leader in job creation among 8 cities
- Rahul Gandhi holds 'Mashal Juloos' protest against AAP govt; attempts to corner PM Modi