23 injured in bus accident
Srinagar: At least 23 persons were injured
when a passenger bus skid off a slippery road in Ganderbal
district of Kashmir valley on Tuesday, officials said.
The bus, on its way here from Bandipora district, met
with an accident at Safapora, 25 kms from here, the officials
They said five of the injured passengers have been
referred to SKIMS hospital at Soura in critical condition.
Slippery road condition is believed to be the cause of
the accident, the officials said.
The roads across Kashmir valley have turned slippery due
to sub-zero temperatures and heavy snowfall over the weekend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug