3 Bangladeshis arrested near Indo-Pak border in Jammu
Jammu: Three Bangladeshi nationals were
arrested on Sunday when they were trying to sneak into Pakistan
from Kanachak area, 23 kms from here, police officials said.
Dalhan Khalsi and Jagundi Bilal were arrested them in
Kanachak area, about a km away from the Indo-Pak border late
this afternoon, they said.
Nothing objectionable was found from the duo and a
case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...