3 BSF jawans injured in accidental grenade blast
Jammu: Three BSF jawans were injured when a grenade accidentally exploded at Ballad post along the international border in Ramgarh sector of Samba district on late Sunday.
"It was an accidental grenade blast," a BSF official said, adding three jawans were injured in the incident.
While Head Constable Sant Kumar received injury on his ribs, constable K G Sharma was hit in the right hip, the official said.
The third jawan, Khalil Molani, received injuries on his right knee and left shoulder, he added.
The injured had been admitted to Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu, official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...