3 BSF jawans injured in accidental grenade blast
Jammu: Three BSF jawans were injured when a grenade accidentally exploded at Ballad post along the international border in Ramgarh sector of Samba district on late Sunday.
"It was an accidental grenade blast," a BSF official said, adding three jawans were injured in the incident.
While Head Constable Sant Kumar received injury on his ribs, constable K G Sharma was hit in the right hip, the official said.
The third jawan, Khalil Molani, received injuries on his right knee and left shoulder, he added.
The injured had been admitted to Government Medical College Hospital in Jammu, official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!