3 killed, 21 injured in accidents in Jammu region
Jammu: Three persons were killed and 21 others injured in separate accidents in Jammu region of the state.
One person was killed and three others were injured when a truck skidded off the highway and rolled down in a gorge in Amarcheshma area of Ramban district today, police said.
In another incident, a bus rolled down into a gorge after driver lost control over it on highway at Patnitop area of the district resulting in the death of one person and injuries to two others, he said.
One girl was killed and his brother was injured when a bus hit their motorcycle in Surankote belt of Poonch district last evening, he said.
In yet another accident, an SUV over turned on road in Poonch district resulting in injuries to 10 persons, police said.
Five persons were injured when a vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into gorge in Gala Mandir area on Gool-Ramban road in Reasi district today, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...