3 killed, 21 injured in accidents in Jammu region
Jammu: Three persons were killed and 21 others injured in separate accidents in Jammu region of the state.
One person was killed and three others were injured when a truck skidded off the highway and rolled down in a gorge in Amarcheshma area of Ramban district today, police said.
In another incident, a bus rolled down into a gorge after driver lost control over it on highway at Patnitop area of the district resulting in the death of one person and injuries to two others, he said.
One girl was killed and his brother was injured when a bus hit their motorcycle in Surankote belt of Poonch district last evening, he said.
In yet another accident, an SUV over turned on road in Poonch district resulting in injuries to 10 persons, police said.
Five persons were injured when a vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into gorge in Gala Mandir area on Gool-Ramban road in Reasi district today, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days