3 killed, 21 injured in accidents in Jammu region
Jammu: Three persons were killed and 21 others injured in separate accidents in Jammu region of the state.
One person was killed and three others were injured when a truck skidded off the highway and rolled down in a gorge in Amarcheshma area of Ramban district today, police said.
In another incident, a bus rolled down into a gorge after driver lost control over it on highway at Patnitop area of the district resulting in the death of one person and injuries to two others, he said.
One girl was killed and his brother was injured when a bus hit their motorcycle in Surankote belt of Poonch district last evening, he said.
In yet another accident, an SUV over turned on road in Poonch district resulting in injuries to 10 persons, police said.
Five persons were injured when a vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into gorge in Gala Mandir area on Gool-Ramban road in Reasi district today, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing