3 killed, 21 injured in accidents in Jammu region
Jammu: Three persons were killed and 21 others injured in separate accidents in Jammu region of the state.
One person was killed and three others were injured when a truck skidded off the highway and rolled down in a gorge in Amarcheshma area of Ramban district today, police said.
In another incident, a bus rolled down into a gorge after driver lost control over it on highway at Patnitop area of the district resulting in the death of one person and injuries to two others, he said.
One girl was killed and his brother was injured when a bus hit their motorcycle in Surankote belt of Poonch district last evening, he said.
In yet another accident, an SUV over turned on road in Poonch district resulting in injuries to 10 persons, police said.
Five persons were injured when a vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into gorge in Gala Mandir area on Gool-Ramban road in Reasi district today, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case