3 killed, 21 injured in accidents in Jammu region
Jammu: Three persons were killed and 21 others injured in separate accidents in Jammu region of the state.
One person was killed and three others were injured when a truck skidded off the highway and rolled down in a gorge in Amarcheshma area of Ramban district today, police said.
In another incident, a bus rolled down into a gorge after driver lost control over it on highway at Patnitop area of the district resulting in the death of one person and injuries to two others, he said.
One girl was killed and his brother was injured when a bus hit their motorcycle in Surankote belt of Poonch district last evening, he said.
In yet another accident, an SUV over turned on road in Poonch district resulting in injuries to 10 persons, police said.
Five persons were injured when a vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into gorge in Gala Mandir area on Gool-Ramban road in Reasi district today, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert