30,000 devotees pay obeisance at Chountra Mata Shrine in J&K
Jammu: The shrine of Chountra Mata situated in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir is abuzz with activity with over 30,000 pilgrims having paid obeisance during the first three days of Navratras.
Over 30,000 pilgrims have paid obeisance at the holy shrine of Chountra Mata during the first three days of Navratras, temple officials said.
The shrine is situated on a scenic hillock in-between village Rang Bulandh and village Thail in tehsil Ramnagar and Majalta of the Udhampur district.
Elaborate arrangements of security, drinking water, power supply, medicare have been made by the temple administration for the pilgrims, they said.
Mahamaya Chauntra Mata Management Committee and various social organisations have also arranged for community kitchen for the devotees, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed