32nd batch of 929 pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: Amid tight security, the 32nd batch of pilgrims on Sunday left the Jammu base camp for the 13,500-feet high cave shrine of Amarnath for the annual yatra, police said.
As many as 185 women and 20 children, in a cavalcade of 26 vehicles, left from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp here in the wee hours today for the cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
With today`s batch, as many as 75,728 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the cave shrine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes