32nd batch of 929 pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: Amid tight security, the 32nd batch of pilgrims on Sunday left the Jammu base camp for the 13,500-feet high cave shrine of Amarnath for the annual yatra, police said.
As many as 185 women and 20 children, in a cavalcade of 26 vehicles, left from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp here in the wee hours today for the cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
With today`s batch, as many as 75,728 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the cave shrine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune