32nd batch of 929 pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: Amid tight security, the 32nd batch of pilgrims on Sunday left the Jammu base camp for the 13,500-feet high cave shrine of Amarnath for the annual yatra, police said.
As many as 185 women and 20 children, in a cavalcade of 26 vehicles, left from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp here in the wee hours today for the cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
With today`s batch, as many as 75,728 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the cave shrine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand