369 persons languishing in 13 jails of J&K
Jammu: As many as 369 people, including 249
undertrials, have been languishing in 13 jails of the state,
the Prison Department has said.
As many as 369 persons are languishing in 13 different
jails, a senior department official said here, adding that of
them, the highest number of 249 persons lodged in jails are
undertrials, followed by 88 detainees and 28 convicts, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'