3.7 kg cannabis recovered, two smugglers arrested
Jammu: Two narcotic smugglers were arrested and 3.7 kgs of cannabis was recovered from their possession in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir.
During checking, police intercepted a SUV, which was on its way from Srinagar to Punjab, at Mansar in Samba district late last night, police said here today.
During checking of the vehicle, 3.7 kgs of cannabis was recovered and smugglers identified as Mohammad Iqbal Dar and Ali Mohammad Gojri were arrested, they said, adding a case under NDPS Act was registered against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'