40 jawans among 52 injured in road mishaps in J&K
Over 40 police jawans were among
52 persons injured in two separate mishaps in Doda and Rajouri
districts of Jammu and Kashmir, police said on Tuesday.
In another mishap, a bus carrying police jawans from
Poonch district to Kathua for election duty, skidded off the
road and turned turtle at Bagnote area in Nowshera tehsil of
Rajouri district late last evening, they said.
In the mishap, 40 jawans were injured, eight of them
critically, they said, adding, 32 jawans were hospitalised in
Sunderbani and Nowshera hospitals, while eight were shifted
and admitted in Government Medical College hospital in Jammu
for specialised treatment.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match