4,213 more pilgrims leave for Amarnath from Jammu
Jammu: Amid tight security, a fresh batch of 4,213 pilgrims today left from here to the Amarnath cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
The pilgrims, including 252 sadhus and 78 children, left in a cavalcade of 136 vehicles from Bhagwati Nagar base camp at around 0500 hours, officials said.
With today`s batch, as many as 44,975 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the Amarnath cave, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!