4,213 more pilgrims leave for Amarnath from Jammu
Jammu: Amid tight security, a fresh batch of 4,213 pilgrims today left from here to the Amarnath cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
The pilgrims, including 252 sadhus and 78 children, left in a cavalcade of 136 vehicles from Bhagwati Nagar base camp at around 0500 hours, officials said.
With today`s batch, as many as 44,975 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the Amarnath cave, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'