4,213 more pilgrims leave for Amarnath from Jammu
Jammu: Amid tight security, a fresh batch of 4,213 pilgrims today left from here to the Amarnath cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
The pilgrims, including 252 sadhus and 78 children, left in a cavalcade of 136 vehicles from Bhagwati Nagar base camp at around 0500 hours, officials said.
With today`s batch, as many as 44,975 pilgrims have left Jammu for their onward journey to the Amarnath cave, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis