4.3 magnitude earthquake in Bhaderwah of J&K
Bhaderwah: An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale was felt in Bhaderwah and adjoining areas of Doda district on Tuesday, officials said.
There were no immediate reports of any casualties or damage due to the temblor that took place around 3.12 PM, prompting people to rush outside buildings for safety, a MeT department spokesman said.
"We are collecting the details of the earthquake," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security