44 Armymen selected for gallantry awards: Northern Command
Jammu: Forty four Army personnel posted in Jammu and Kashmir have been selected for gallantry awards for their distinguished service, an official said on Monday.
Lieutenant General KT Parnaik, General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Army`s Northern Command will present the awards during the 64th Army Day celebrations at Akhnoor tomorrow, he said.
The army commander will also present the unit appreciation to those units of Northern Command who have excelled in their operational duties, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31