44 Armymen selected for gallantry awards: Northern Command
Jammu: Forty four Army personnel posted in Jammu and Kashmir have been selected for gallantry awards for their distinguished service, an official said on Monday.
Lieutenant General KT Parnaik, General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Army`s Northern Command will present the awards during the 64th Army Day celebrations at Akhnoor tomorrow, he said.
The army commander will also present the unit appreciation to those units of Northern Command who have excelled in their operational duties, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital