44 pilgrims leave for Amarnath yatra
Jammu: A small batch of 44 pilgrims left Jammu base camp today for Amarnath cave shrine in South Kashmir Himalayas.
The batch, comprising 15 men and 29 sadhus left from Bhagwati Nagar base camp here at around 4.40 AM towards Amarnath to pay obeisance at the holy cave shrine, police said.
The pilgrims, who left in two vehicles under tight security arrangements, are expected to reach Pahalgam and Baltal base camps in the evening, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?