458 cases pending for probe in SAC: J&K Govt
Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government Tuesday said that 458 cases are pending for probe with the State Accountability Commission (SAC).
As many as 458 cases are pending for probe with the SAC as on August 21, 2012, Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said in a written reply to a cut motion in the Assembly.
As many as 282 cases have been transferred to the State Vigilance Commission (SVC) for probe, he said.
The SAC has also decided 128 cases during the period, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price