46,900 unemployed youth made teaching guides in J&K: Govt
Jammu: About 46,900 unemployed youth have been engaged as teaching guides in Jammu and Kashmir, the state Government said on Monday.
Education Minister Peerzada Mohammad Sayeed told the Legislative Assembly that of the total 46,900 teaching guides, also known as Rehbar-e-Taleem (ReT), 7,695 have been appointed against regular vacancies.
While 32,286 ReTs have been appointed under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), 6919 teaching guides have been appointed as third teacher, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Injured Jesse Ryder ends Essex stay
- After 22 months, NASA regains contact with sun-watching STEREO-B spacecraft!
- Parents, beware: Your lack of involvement might be making your child obese!
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to inaugurate BRICS meet on arbitration
- Raveena Tandon 'honoured' to receive award from Dharmendra