46,900 unemployed youth made teaching guides in J&K: Govt
Jammu: About 46,900 unemployed youth have been engaged as teaching guides in Jammu and Kashmir, the state Government said on Monday.
Education Minister Peerzada Mohammad Sayeed told the Legislative Assembly that of the total 46,900 teaching guides, also known as Rehbar-e-Taleem (ReT), 7,695 have been appointed against regular vacancies.
While 32,286 ReTs have been appointed under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), 6919 teaching guides have been appointed as third teacher, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal