53 school kids injured in Jammu road accident
Jammu: At least 53 school children were injured Monday when the bus carrying them went off the road and fell into a canal in Jammu district.
Police said the bus driver lost control as a result of which the vehicle veered into the canal in Jammu district`s Bishnah area.
"All the children were rescued and taken to hospital. Two critically injured children have been shifted for specialized treatment to the government medical college hospital in Jammu," a senior police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'