58 govt employees suspended for absenteeism
Srinagar: Authorities have suspended 58 government employees of different departments for remaining unauthorisedly absent from duty in south Kashmir`s Shopian district.
The Deputy Commissioner, Shopian, on Tuesday visited several offices and put under suspension 58 employees for remaining absent, an official spokesman said on Wednesday.
The spokesman said heads of the departments have been directed to take disciplinary action against the suspended employees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala