5,97,322 educated unemployed youth registered with state govt
Jammu: Around 5,97,322 educated
unemployed youth are registered with the Employment Department
of Jammu and Kashmir government, state Assembly was informed
In a written reply to a question of BJP Legislator
Bharat Bushan in Legislative Assembly, Minister for Labour and
Employment Abdul Gani Malik told the House that 5,97,322
educated unemployed youth have been registered with respective
District Employment and Counselling Centres by December 2010.
47 youth have been provided non-refundable seed money
of about Rs 153 lakhs for establishing income generating units
in Jammu district under Seed Capital Scheme of Sher-e-Kashmir
Employment Welfare Programme for Youth (SKEWPY), he said.
Similarly, 916 candidates in Jammu district have been
found eligible for grant of voluntary service allowance ending
February 2011, he said, adding out of which 271 candidates
from Jammu East and Jammu West Constituencies and 43
candidates from Raipur-Domana constituency have been benefited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?