6 officials suspended for dereliction of duty
Jammu: Five teachers and a junior official were suspended for alleged dereliction of duty in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
Director School Education, Jammu, M A Qurashi suspended the six for absenteeism and dereliction of duty during his surprise visit to Government High School and Government Primary School, Chandi Marh, in Bufliaz Zone of Poonch border district yesterday, an Education Department spokesman said on Wednesday.
The suspended staff included teachers Maqbool Ahmad Khwaja, Devinder Singh, Mohd Rafiq, Mohd Shafi, Farmida Kouser and Lab Bearer Tariq Mehmood, he said.
These employees will remain attached to their respective schools during the suspension period.
The Director asked the Chief Education Officer, Poonch, to seek an explanation from Zonal Education Officer, Bufliaz.
- Is Bhagat Singh a revolutionary terrorist? : Taal Thok Ke Extra Strong - Part 1
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part II
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part III
- Why is Bhagat Singh considered a revolutionary terrorist in free India?-Part IV
- West Bengal polls: Mamata rakes up 2G scam, slams Congress, BJP, CPI(M)
- Even after 24 hours, Visakhapatnam fire 'raging and out of control'; 41 fire tenders rushed
- Efforts to be made to restore NMNH specimens: Javadekar
- Check out! These are the top 10 defaulters in India; Kingfisher Airlines at No. 9?
- Shades of DMK promises in Cong manifesto for TN polls