88 JKNPP workers join Congress
Jammu: As many as 88 Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) workers Sunday joined Congress in Majalta area of district Udhampur.
The JKNPP members, including Jagdish Mankotia and Arjun Sambyal, were welcomed into the party by General Secretary Pradesh Youth Congress R S Pathania.
"Winds of change have started blowing over Ramnagar Assembly segment and people are fed up with corrupt, divisive, unaccountable and undemocratic rule of JKNPP in the area," Pathania said after joining the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!