88 JKNPP workers join Congress
Jammu: As many as 88 Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) workers Sunday joined Congress in Majalta area of district Udhampur.
The JKNPP members, including Jagdish Mankotia and Arjun Sambyal, were welcomed into the party by General Secretary Pradesh Youth Congress R S Pathania.
"Winds of change have started blowing over Ramnagar Assembly segment and people are fed up with corrupt, divisive, unaccountable and undemocratic rule of JKNPP in the area," Pathania said after joining the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state