88 JKNPP workers join Congress
Jammu: As many as 88 Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) workers Sunday joined Congress in Majalta area of district Udhampur.
The JKNPP members, including Jagdish Mankotia and Arjun Sambyal, were welcomed into the party by General Secretary Pradesh Youth Congress R S Pathania.
"Winds of change have started blowing over Ramnagar Assembly segment and people are fed up with corrupt, divisive, unaccountable and undemocratic rule of JKNPP in the area," Pathania said after joining the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez