88 JKNPP workers join Congress
Jammu: As many as 88 Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) workers Sunday joined Congress in Majalta area of district Udhampur.
The JKNPP members, including Jagdish Mankotia and Arjun Sambyal, were welcomed into the party by General Secretary Pradesh Youth Congress R S Pathania.
"Winds of change have started blowing over Ramnagar Assembly segment and people are fed up with corrupt, divisive, unaccountable and undemocratic rule of JKNPP in the area," Pathania said after joining the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Mali Islamist rebel apologises for destroying shrines
- 3 militants killed in Pakistan
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison