88 JKNPP workers join Congress
Jammu: As many as 88 Jammu and Kashmir National Panthers Party (JKNPP) workers Sunday joined Congress in Majalta area of district Udhampur.
The JKNPP members, including Jagdish Mankotia and Arjun Sambyal, were welcomed into the party by General Secretary Pradesh Youth Congress R S Pathania.
"Winds of change have started blowing over Ramnagar Assembly segment and people are fed up with corrupt, divisive, unaccountable and undemocratic rule of JKNPP in the area," Pathania said after joining the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed