99 magisterial inquiries in J&K since 1990
Jammu: A total of 99 magisterial probes were ordered and ten commissions of inquiries constituted by successive governments in Jammu and Kashmir since 1990 to investigate various incidents resulting in loss of life and property.
This was informed to the Assembly by state Law Minister Mir Saiffullah, who said out of 99 magisterial inquiries, 81 have been finalised and 18 are still ongoing.
The ten commission of inquiries, however, have been completed, he added.
The minister was responding to a question raised by CPI(M) member M Y Tarigami.
Regarding the action taken on the recommendations, Saifullah said the required information is still awaited from the Home Department and will be provided to this August House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!