Absconder arrested in J&K
Jammu: An absconder evading arrest for the past six months in connection with the kidnap of a woman was today arrested from Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir, police said.
On a tip off regarding the presence of absconder Mohammad Sharif at Sumber in Gool area, police team raided the location and arrested him, they said.
Sharif was involved in the kidnapping of a woman from Ramban, they said.
Out of three accused, Gulzar Ahmed and Mohammad Ismail were arrested, whereas Sharif was absconding since then, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra